Important Information and Things to Note
* We accept bookings from February - September, inclusive. If you are looking to host your event outside of these months please get in contact with us to discuss your requirements as October - January dates are limited.
* During the months of May - September, inclusive, Balcombe Place must be hired for a two-night stay for a weekend wedding.
* 120 guests can be seated in one room of the house on round tables. 150 guests can be seated in one room of the house on banqueting tables. Additional reception rooms can be used on request.
* Additional numbers can be accommodated in a marquee on the lawn.
* Maximum 350 guests can party in the house.
* All drinks services are provided by Balcombe Place.
* You are permitted to bring your own alcohol for your reception, meal and speeches, corkage will be due on all.
* You must use one of our recommended caterers for your wedding catering.
* Live Music is permitted at Balcombe Place, but must finish at 11:30pm.
* Recorded music can continue until 12:30am.
* Carriages for all Events is 12:30am - Excluding New Years Eve.
* Please contact us directly to arrange a viewing. Viewings are by appointment only.
* Viewings are the best way for us to really understand what you have in mind for your event.
* Your bespoke quote is tailored to you following your viewing.
* We take into account elements of your viewing, the things we discussed and the ideas you formed when looking around.
* Your quote is not a statement or invoice. Elements of the quote will change during your planning process and as you make final decisions.
* The venue hire you are quoted will not change unless an extension is added or additional bedrooms are hired.
* A pencil booking can be made at any time.
* This reserves your ideal date for a period of 1 week.
* After 1 week the pencil booking will be void and the date will be available on a first come first serve basis.
* Your Request to book will be needed in writing.
* You will need to complete a Booking Form and sign Terms and Conditions.
* A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the venue hire will be needed to secure your booking.
* Your deposit is non-refundable.
* Confirmation of your booking will be sent to you on completion of the above.
* 12 weeks after your Booking Confirmation a further 25% of the venue hire is due.
* 12 weeks before your Event the final 50% of the venue hire is due.
* 2 weeks before your Event your Catering and Additional Services Invoice is due.