Important Information and Things to Note
* 120 guests can be seated in one room of the house. Additional reception rooms can be used on request.
* Additional numbers can be accommodated in a marquee on the lawn.
* Maximum 350 guests can party in the house.
* All drinks services are provided by Balcombe Place.
* You are permitted to bring your own alcohol for your event, corkage will be due on all.
* You must use one of our reccommended caterers for your wedding catering.
* Live Music is permitted at Balcombe Place, but must finish at 11:30pm.
* Recorded music can continue until 12:30am.
* Carriages for all Events is 12:30am - Excluding New Years Eve.
* Please contact us directly to arrange a viewing. Viewings are by appointment only.
* Viewings are the best way for us to really understand what you have in mind for your event.
* Your bespoke quote is tailored to you following your viewing.
* We take into account elements of your viewing, the things we discussed and the ideas you formed when looking around.
* Your quote is not a statement or invoice. Elements of the quote will change during your planning process and as you make final decisions.
* The venue hire you are quoted will not change unless an extension is added or additional bedrooms are hired.
* A pencil booking can be made at any time.
* This reserves your ideal date for a period of 2 weeks.
* After 2 weeks the pencil booking will be void and the date will be available on a first come first serve basis.
* Confirmation to book will be needed in writing.
* You will need to complete a Booking Form and sign Terms and Conditions.
* A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the venue hire will be needed to secure your booking.
* Your deposit is non-refundable.
* Confirmation of your booking will be sent to you on completion of the above.
* 12 weeks after your Booking Confirmation a further 25% of the venue hire is due.
* 12 weeks before your Event the final 50% of the venue hire is due.
* 2 weeks before your Event your Catering and Additional Services Invoice is due.